Henry Quote about auto racing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Henry Quote about auto racing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

"Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 10:14 pm:

Hey, I am helping an auctioneer get an estate ready for auction of an old friend. He had collected a mass of stuff. Along with some rather valuable cars and parts of many type cars. Antique Tractors galore. Just a bunch of stuff. So far we have uncovered a late engine (everything has been covered building) a mid T Roadster, a TT body and rolling chassis. Chevy disk wheels, front drive mags, fenders. That was just today. More clearing building this weekend.

This auction is going national. An on-line and paper form photo ad booklet will be done up when we get everything out and dusted. I will keep you all informed as we progress.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 04:31 pm:

It's probably urban legend, but I heard that the owners of the first two automobiles in New York state arranged to meet to see each other's cars.

On the appointed day, they arrived at the agreed location and promptly collided with each other!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 04:08 am:

Tyrone, by all means, keep us posted!!! Dave

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration