Old Photo - Life Before The Rumble Seat

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Life Before The Rumble Seat
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 10:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 11:24 pm:

Interesting license topper "I'm shiftless" really fits a model t.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 04:18 am:

Looks like it says " I'M SHIFTLESS, but not lazy". Nice picture Jay, as always. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 07:35 am:

Looks like a 1919 car exactly like mine. Great pic but, I won't be showing it to anyone at car shows. I already get asked enough if my trunk is a rumble seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 08:37 am:

I get that all the time too, Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 10:43 am:

Yup Tim. Once I got a bit fed up with that question and opened the trunk so the lady asking could have a seat. The look I got was priceless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 10:55 am:

For those who don't happen to know, you can reduce the picture for viewing by hitting the "Ctrl" and "-" keys. Actually it reduces the whole page. Go back by hitting the "Ctrl" and "+" keys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Does anyone know a place where you can have a copy of this license plate topper exactly reproduced or have others made in the same format??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 11:44 am:

Just keep your eyes open and money ready….

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 02:59 pm:

7 would be Madison county Nebraska if they had county numbering on their plates in 1926.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 03:19 pm:

I believe county numbering began about 1915, so yes, Madison County (Norfolk Is the largest town in Madison Co). Also the hometown of Johnny Carson.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration