Tire care

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Tire care
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 10:05 am:

Is there something I could put on the outside of my new tires to keep them from getting the inevitable spider hazing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 08:03 pm:

Bill, I don't know, but I'll pass on what I was told by a tire installer last month when I had new tires put on my pickup truck...he said don't use Armorall, that it's actually harder on the tires than one thinks. Says it will eventually hasten cracking of the sidewalls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 08:13 pm:

Its hit and miss with the production lots. I have a set of Firestones on my T that are 10 years old no cracks. I had another set that cracked within a year. I did not ever put anything on them. Who knows.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration