Old Photo - Brass Era Model T Pickup Truck On The Farm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Brass Era Model T Pickup Truck On The Farm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 11:21 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

That's a 1913 Wisconsin license plate. Nice picture, Jay. Thank you for posting it.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 06:43 pm:

Late '11 or early '12 "commercialized" commercial roadster (or mother-in-law roadster). Great photo! I have bookmarked it into my '12 roadster folder for my late '12 MIL roadster project pile.
Thank you Jay! Another great picture.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 07:55 pm:

Pretty good likeness of my beloved "Pete"!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 08:02 pm:

Got one just like it. Nice car. The 1911 that is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 08:05 pm:

Woops. Didn't see the box. Mines a open runabout the same color. Still a fine pickup.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration