OT Putting up the flag.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Putting up the flag.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 03:41 pm:

http://puttinguptheflag.com/ 3 minutes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 03:51 pm:

I meant to tell you that I received this from Larry Blair, "The Tin Shop"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFnfo3cizx8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 04:56 pm:

We be Putin up the Fags at our home every day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 05:35 pm:

Bless your heart, Eugene. Darn well told.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

Thanks for sharing that video Gene -- it's a great one. The crux of the biscuit lies in the last 3 words: "because I can." That's not true in all parts of the world. We are blessed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 01:35 am:

Eugene that's great. You are a special person, I could see you making that video. Eight, nine, maybe 10 years ago you were selling some of your books occasionally on eBay, maybe it was the forum, anyway I bought 4 or 5 of them over a period of time and you always sent along something extra with each, an interesting article, a card, all of which I'm sure I still have with the books. You probably don't even remember that stuff, but I do and you set yourself above many in my mind. I knew back then that you had a great heart, a great love of people and this country. God Bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 09:37 am:

Great video Eugene! I don't put the flag up on Saturday, 'cause it's up 7 DAYS A WEEK/24 hrs. a day short of an errant strong storm, which two weeks ago I mis-judged and down it came from the aging halyard. Back in business now though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 11:07 pm:

I wonder how many Americans realize that if the flag is left up after dark, it is to be illuminated,......?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:26 am:

Thanks to all for all of the great added messages.
John Steel, thanks for the flowers. You have a great memory. I still have my eBay records and, yes, your name appears several times around 2007.
And, yes, I do remember that stuff.
I am working up a message to send to you via the Forum's way of contacting members.
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:44 am:

Three reporters were just sentenced to three years in an Egyptian prison for telling what the government was up to. Americans (and other people too) are sitting in Iranian prisons on trumped-up charges. Millions of people have fled Syria, Sudan, Eritrea, and other countries to escape war and/or persecution. We're mighty lucky to be here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 01:23 am:

Fred,

Your post is very confusing. Ghettospeak ? Putin ? Fags ?

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:38 am:

Heads up... if you use the (Click Here to send a private message) on the profile of other members and you choose to have a copy of your message sent to your e-address, your Internet Provider (IP) may send it to your JUNK folder. My message through the Forum did go there.

That tells me that there is a possibility that other IPs may do the same thing with Forum email. Boo!
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:57 am:

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 11:45 am:

Harold.. I do!! I have a spotlight on it that you can't see in the pic from the house. Went to a great LED floodlight, boy is it great! Floods out the whole east half of the front yard and across the road too! I see a lot of flags illuminated, so my guess is most serious flag flyers know the rules.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration