I'm helpng with an auction with T cars and parts. I can update each day if you like.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: I'm helpng with an auction with T cars and parts. I can update each day if you like.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 10:40 pm:

So far I have seen 8 - large drum TT back wheels, a late model engine, 1924 roadster in fair condition, a TT cab, rolling chassis. A T rolling chassis, fenders, radiators and covers both A and T, an A rolling chassis, 1928 Chrysler coupe complete, a Lincoln like the one Kennedy was shot in, a 58 chaddy, Oakland rolling chassis, 26 antique tractors from 1920's and 60's, 4 hit-miss engines, a load of car parts I have no idea what they belong to. Both old and modern cars. A late 20's car with suicide doors, two MGB's, flat head v8's. That's just what we drug out today. A bunch more stuff to come.

If you would like, I can give an update each day of what I see. The auctioneer will in time on his web site be posting a photo book.

What I'm doing is getting as many of these tractors and earth moving equipment running as time allows. 98% of all stuff was under hard cover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

Yes, updates. That might be worth a drive north. Do you know when it will be?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 11:12 pm:

What year is the Oakland chassis?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 03:34 pm:

Steve: As far as I know now, the auction will be mid October. Will let you know as the date is firmed.

Verne: I have no idea. All I can tell you is it has a large drum brake with Rocky Mountian style brakes at all four wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 07:51 pm:

Oct. 28-31. Overbrook Ks. See the Higgenbotham Auctions.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration