Band adjustment / replacement

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Band adjustment / replacement
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 12:28 am:

Been out playing with the Tudor again , took it down the road about three miles yesterday :-) trying to get used to driving it and testing the proverbial waters , pretty sure my generator isn't charging as I seem to have limited battery life and unless it's warm I need to put the charger on it to start on battery (6v )
And think I should replace the bands , have read the service manual but was wondering if there was anyone close to Waterford PA with actual hands on experience that could give me some guidance with that project ?? She's been off the road since 52 and I am a lot inexperienced in the T mechanical area , we've got her running and driving but I'd like someone who knows Ts to show me what I'm doing right or wrong if possible
:-) , experience is the best teacher they say but I'd feel a lot better tackling a job like this with someone who HAS that experience as a guide . Thanks .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration