Model T Manifold.......Toaster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T Manifold.......Toaster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 06:06 pm:

Now If I could only figure out how to hold the bread on while driving:-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 06:09 pm:

Isn't that what the wire supports are for on each side?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 06:26 pm:

I was going to say the same thing. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 06:36 pm:

Yum...butter and soot.....tasty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 06:38 pm:

"You want any butter or jam on that toast?"

"No, m'am, dry."

toast

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 08:30 pm:

It's actually a stove top toaster that predates the electric toaster. The wires are to prop the bread and are affixed to the body.

This was the same toaster on the stove top my Mom used when I was growing up before we could afford an electric toaster. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 08:45 pm:

Try cable ties or bungee cord!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 08:50 pm:

We put bread on top of the oil stove in the kitchen to make toast.
Toast one side flip it over add butter and toast the other side.

I my opinion it is the best toast ever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 09:33 pm:

We gave/give those out to guests for toasting on the burner plates in the vacation cabins. My Dad always called them "Automatic Toasters" as they will automatically burn the bread if not watched!
:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration