Take a Kid out for a Ride

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Take a Kid out for a Ride
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 08:32 pm:

At a benefit car meet today my wife was given this sheet. I feel is very appropriate in dealing with the younger generation's waning interest in older cars, especially Model-Ts. We are only the current caretakers of these great old cars and I'm sure we all want the next owners to enjoy and preserve them as we have. Why not discuss this at your next club meeting or event. You will probably get as much enjoyment out of introducing kids to the "T" as they will!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration