OT test photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT test photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 11:35 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

Looks like only 33 KB. You can go a lot bigger. Try a height of 720 pixels. That probably won't be over the 250 KB limit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 08:39 am:

Thanks Steve! The resizer said it was 224 KB. I thought it looked small too. I'm doing this on my iPad so I'll play with it for awhile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 08:51 am:

1.6 MB. I guess the resizer I chose is a little out of calibration. Of course there is the outside chance I don't know what I'm doing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 08:56 am:

The post of the dog was 1.9 MB! Well, the resizer is easy to use so I'll keep playing with it. I've taken up enough time on the forum for now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:12 pm:

Mike, some programs, like Photoshop elements has says something like 'resize for the web' .

I found this under 'file'. Yours might have the same.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:43 pm:

Nice speedster, Mike!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

Yes, I like the speedster. Not so sure about the "selfie."

Oh, that's your dog, sorry Mike....

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 01:02 pm:

Yes Rob, that's his dog. The easiest way to tell them apart is that the dog wears a collar. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

Thank you Robert and Gary. I should probably let you know, I'm digitally/electronically challenged and a helpless computer illiterate. I'm not aware of a photoshop app on my iPad. I'll check to see if Apple offers anything through the AppStore.

I can't take full credit for the speedster. The hood, seats, fuel tank and spare tire arrangement are my doing but the cowl and chassis were built by a fella named Will Sephans from Two Rivers Wisconsin. I just happen to be the caretaker until the next guy comes along. It's probably been the most "fun" vehicle I've ever owned. Will is a great, common sense style mechanic who did an excellent job building the
little yellow car.

This photo was taken at Kingston this year during the New London to New Brighton antique car run. I was able to sneak in with the visiting Great Northern Model T Ford Club. It was a great day to be touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 01:16 pm:

HEY! That's "Beau" and he's hard enough to live with after missing out on the Kingston tour! I don't need you guys insulting him. He reads this stuff too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 01:17 pm:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 04:35 pm:

Enjoy that speedster!
Say "hi!" to WS for me.
The other WS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 06:20 pm:

I'll do that Wayne. That'll no doubt make him smile. His birthday is coming up in a few days. The old fossil is going to be an ancient 60 years old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 07:51 pm:

I just turned 63.
Now known as the "other old fossil, WS".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 08:50 pm:

Oh oh. Really then, at 60, he's just a kid. For the last 16 years I've been 49. And that's my story!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration