Speedometer Timing Speed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedometer Timing Speed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 07:45 am:

This is the first year I have had a vintage speedometer that is working. I drive a lot around the neighborhood and the car loves 25 mph. While driving this slow you can get away by not having enough advance in the timing by pulling on the throttle. It seems to run ok but is not efficient. The speedometer gives you another measure as sound and feel don't always fine tune. I know I have thought I adjusted just fine and then I pull in some more advance and watch the speed increase 2-3 mph. For me the speedometer has an additional benefit.............Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration