Bought a Torpedo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bought a Torpedo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:05 am:

Recently there was an ad on the model t ford club ,mtfca classified for a Torpedo project.It was everything I needed to complete my car finding the parts was great,but finding a new best friend was unexpected that"s how Joe and his family treats you .Joe has been in the model t hobby for many years and drives a 1925 two door that is beautiful.Because of his health problem of recent he has decided to sell his inventory.When you see an ad with JOE DABKOWSKI or his son Jeff on the classifies you can be sure what he says is true and honest.I have nothing but good to report. Best Regards Perry Goble

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:15 am:

Glad to hear you have had a good experience, and made new T friends. Welcome to the afliction-addiction. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:19 am:

I was VERY tempted by that ad... The engine with 16-valve Laurel head should be a lot of fun. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 11:56 am:

I have a true April 1911 open valve Torpedo motor and chassis . I relay needed the the body so I will be putting the 16 valve motor up for sale soon. Thanks Perry

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration