OT - "OK, I'll fess up!"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - "OK, I'll fess up!"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

"I love my wife, and I like my T's, but aren't most of us 'just a bunch of little nuts'??"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

I've always tried to maintain a healthy level of insanity. You know, just a moderate amount of drain bamage. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

We all go CRAZY, in our own particular way :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

Some of the nicest people I know are crazy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

It's taken years to convince myself I'm not crazy. I'm talking several hours of self-psychoanalysis. I'd like to announce, I've had a breakthrough! I've declared myself completely sane. But, the rest of you clowns are nuttier than a fruitcake. I'm talking real Lala Land! Like three fries short of a happy meal. Like the lights are on but... Oh look a puppy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 03:52 pm:

I am only slightly crazy. They even let me out of my room once in awhile.

Actually, since "crazy" is a valuation deviation from "normal", and most people are total self-centered morons or idiots, I don't want to be anything like them. Therefore I am absolutely crazy, and proud of it.
There is something about antique automobile people, and model T people in particular, that they are more universally aware of their place in the universe and history than are most people. I think that there is something almost magical about model Ts that help their caretakers to connect with the universe. Model T people also tend to be more universally aware and open to understanding.
If all that makes us crazy? I am all for it!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

...you mean I'm not the only one who isn't?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 06:23 pm:

I've always been crazy
It keeps me from going insane!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 07:48 pm:

Don't worry, you guys are always welcome to come visit me at work. I'm always ready with a therapeutic dose of coping skills education, wrapped in old car talk.

Eric Hylen, RN
Adult Mental Health Unit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 08:39 pm:

Um quoting Waylon there aint ye Michael? :-)
That particular song is on the 8 track tape in my player right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 08:53 pm:

Ya caught me! Eric, do you have coffee and soft serve ice cream?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 01:42 am:

I resemble that remark !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 02:18 am:

The difference between "crazy" and "eccentric" is about $500,000.
Rats, guess I'm just crazy. . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

Dang I feel left out no one busted ME for quoting Jack Reno (1969)
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=we+all+go+crazy&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid= 7B84E02335971ADA93B37B84E02335971ADA93B3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 01:33 pm:

Well, we all go crazy in our own particular way. So, don't be too concerned we didn't call you out for it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 09:13 pm:

GR -- I hadn't heard that before. Thanks for the link. I enjoyed listening to the song.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay's a suburb!) on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

(It must be the rest of the world, 'cuz I checked, and it isn't me!!!) Of course, everything is subject to a second opinion....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

Don't worry if your grades were low and your A's were few.
Remember that the Mighty Oak was once a nut like you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay's a suburb!) on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 09:55 pm:

-Hal-
This was looking to the northeast in our back yard at 2PM this afternoon. How 'green' by you, or should we peek at the Guvnur's lawn??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:27 am:

I don't want to become an Oak.
They drop big acorns on the vehicles in our driveway and put dents in the cheap ones!

Sometime you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration