Old Photo - Brass Era Town Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Brass Era Town Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 08:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

Good photo of a 1914 Towncar
Notice the Front Bumper

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:28 pm:

I like the swoopy curve of the side windows. Wasn't the '14 model year the only year to have those?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:31 pm:

Very nice. It looks like a color other than black, with black highlighting/striping? Tread on the rear tires, smooth fronts? light colored top, and maybe the horn bulb on the steering column?

Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:53 pm:

I wonder if the lights are gas or converted to battery? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 08:41 am:

Looks like a tea cup pan and pin stripe. 1913 would be my guess unless the side windows are '14 as yaw'l note.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 08:50 am:

Doesn't look very comfortable for the driver...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 08:59 am:

Maybe it was '13 which had those windows. I'm pretty sure they were a one-year-only feature, just not sure which year. I thought Don would know, though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 09:54 am:

Great picture. Seems to have door latch handles in the top of both doors.

Speedometer cable visible but the crank handle seems hidden.

Neat bumper but seems like it would be hard to get to the crank.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

And the horn is mounted correctly......
Just been reading the Model A civil war thread!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration