A different type of Hassler?-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A different type of Hassler?-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

I've never seen one like this.
It looks like Hassler styling.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

My grandma had a bed with those same springs.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

A type of simple shock for the Ford. Low cost, probably helped the bounce :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart. Bakersfield, Calif. on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 11:54 pm:

I thought I had seen all the T Shocks. That one is really different. You learn something new every day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 04:15 pm:

I bought a cut down AA that had one of those. The axle in the photo seems to have the A/AA curve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 06:26 pm:

That spring is on a wagon conversion the axle is bent, assuming from weight, it is probably added after conversion and not used on a running car. MG

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration