An offer to anyone that needs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: An offer to anyone that needs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:56 am:

I am traveling to Watertown, NY next week and will be returning back to Melbourne, Florida with an open empty 12 foot trailer that I once hauled my 1919 touring car on. If anyone has a model T that they would need to be hauled south I can bring it on my return trip free of charge. The only agreement is I ask is that I am not held responsible for anything in writing. My route will be I-81 to I-83 to I-95

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration