1926 Coupe top wood plans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Coupe top wood plans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 03:56 pm:

I just bought a 1926 coupe, and it appears that somewhere along the way the wood for the top was replaced with a butchered homemade version.

Does anybody have a source for plans for the wood pieces? I have found several good reference photos and a $400-$500 kit, but no plans.

I have access to a well-stocked woodshop and a bit of free time, so I'd like to give it a shot if possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

A Google search for "1926 coupe top wood plans mtfca" revealed this thread:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/125994.html?1266379134

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 05:00 pm:

I came across that thread, thanks!

Is it Leon Parker that has the plans? The link to the profile is dead.

I sent a message to Jeff Humble to see if I could get a copy of what plans he has.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 05:26 pm:

Here is a link to Leon Parker's profile, you can send him a PM asking about plans:

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=leon_parker-users

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration