1926 Roadster Body Blocks and Bolts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Roadster Body Blocks and Bolts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:28 pm:

What size and type bolts are used to hold the body to the frame on a 1926 Roadster? I searched in the Encyclopedia but I may have been looking for the wrong name. How would these have been listed in the parts list? I also looked in one vendor's catalog but did not find them there either.

Is there a good description about how to install the wood body blocks?

Thanks for the help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

Dennis,

http://www.antiqueautoranch.com/montana500/body%20blocks/BodyBlock.htm

Try this link on the Montana 500 website for block sizes, descriptions, and locations.

Hope that helps...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration