Who makes the best top kit?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Who makes the best top kit?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

I will be in the market for a 26-27 roadster top kit very soon. Being burned in the past with buying from the wrong supplier I thought I'd put this question out there. Who makes or sells the best fitting most accurate top kit for this car?
Thanks in advance,
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 08:43 pm:

Classtique.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 08:51 pm:

Classtique, Shop phone 651-484-9022,

(Message edited by paulmikeska on September 02, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

Classtique.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 08:56 pm:

http://www.classtiqueupholstery.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 09:18 pm:

I guess it's unanimous

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

Order now!

I ordered mine a month or so ago, and they quoted 17 week lead time if I remember correctly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 09:53 pm:

They are a small shop. Order now and get in line. You won't be disappointed unless you order from Mac's....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 12:41 am:

If you still have the original hidem welt tips, don't discard them. The replacements are NOT the same, and the originals are scarce!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration