Radiator shop in Michigan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Radiator shop in Michigan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Fedullo, Milford MI on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

My 1914 T runs on the hot side, not boiling, but after driving 20 min or so it used to gurgle a little. I took the radiator out and cleaned it and the block as best I could with a pressure washer.

After doing that I do not get any gurgling, but it still seems hot. (People tell me Ts run hot, so maybe it is fine.)

Anyway, I think it would be prudent to have the radiator professionally cleaned / rodded. I think it is an original 1914 radiator because the upper brass tank has an embossed tag with a serial number. It was probably re-cored at some point as the core looks too good to be 100 years old.

DOes anyone have a radiator shop in the SE michigan area they trust / would recommend if I want to have it cleaned professionally?

A coworker suggested A&B radiator in Ann Arbor, but he is not a T guy.

Thanks,
-Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Rogahn on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

Joe,

I use Master Radiator in Waterford. Good people.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration