Moscow Classic Grand Prix - Sep 24

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Moscow Classic Grand Prix - Sep 24
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 05:22 am:

Hi!
See the Veterans category)) It will be the great battle!)
http://www.moscowclassicgp.ru/pages/main.php?id=14&race=iii

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 06:04 am:

Quite interesting! Thank you for sharing this here.
I always enjoy hearing from you Michael G!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 06:06 am:

Please take photos if possible - would be interesting to see russian speedsters/racers :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 06:08 am:

Michael, good luck with that! It looks like Ford is guaranteed a victory. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 06:21 am:

50 mph in a T on the cobblestones of Red Square would be something to see; hate to crash into Lenin's Tomb though...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 06:58 am:

Constantine, haha))) You mean this crazy man, I think))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 07:01 am:

Andrew, You damn right :-) We're waiting for CAZ-A to have a competition))

Of course, I'll post pictures from there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 05:17 pm:

Those I look forward to!!
Thank you Michael G!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 05:37 pm:

Hmmm.... This guy looks familiar. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 06:00 pm:

That would be a fun trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Friday, September 04, 2015 - 02:14 am:

1925 is the oldest year they have in database)))
I have '24 T. So, will keep you up to date)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, September 04, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

Michael, what is the meaning of "Taim Atak" in front of "Veteran"?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration