What are these door locks-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What are these door locks-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 12:04 pm:

I would guess they are for a Model T, but what year?

Thanks

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 07:25 pm:

Anyone know?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

The one in the center with the squiggly handle MIGHT be from '16...the upper right one doesn't have that twist does it? The top left one might but hard to tell...I'm sure someone smarter 'n me will know!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration