23-25 Tudor front passenger seat

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 23-25 Tudor front passenger seat
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Laverne Buller on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

I'm restoring a 23-25 Tudor. The upper half of the hinges and the pedistal under the back of the seat are missing. Can anybody give me photos of the underside of that seat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 05:08 pm:

Here is all I have handy. There is no pedestal at the rear of the seat, they did add one in 26. I keep a small cooler under mine as they do need support. Passenger seat is uncomfortable for an adult ok for a kid. Guess that is why you see a lot of old picture of the wife sitting in the back. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Laverne Buller on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 06:40 pm:

Thanks Kieth, I can fabricate something that will look authentic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

I have some pieces of Tudor seats for sale.

a

aa

aaa

aaaa

aaaaa

aaaaaa

d

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration