Ohio Model T Jamboree?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ohio Model T Jamboree?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 04:18 pm:

Does anybody know about this? Is there one this year? when I go on the website for The Northwest Model T club it says "to be updated" or something similar. I usually get a letter in the spring but not this year. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

James,

Yes, I'm leaving for it tomorrow morning. It's in Westlake, at the Marriott. I'll be passing through Sandusky with my T. Be sure to wave to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 08:12 pm:

Jim...if this isn't too late...try calling Kristin Kabelen from Lake Erie T-Wrex...they're the hosts. She's the president. They may still sign you up. $40 Courtyard Marriot is the host hotel, 25050 Sperry Dr. Westlake 440-871-3756

Hope to see you there! I"ll be there by noon.

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 09:58 pm:

I will be there in the in the morning with the T hanging on my rear, I sure love to see all the T out in one place and always willing to help some one to finish the tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 04:21 pm:

Having a great time & wonderful tour. Lot of nice country driving and very scenic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 07:02 pm:

Any photos to post?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 07:17 pm:

Joe... lookie you!! And you said you weren't good at computers...here you're posting from the Jamboree! By the looks of the time, you must've just got back from todays tour and hit the computer! Our group got back in maybe 4:45? Can't remember. Unfortunately I"m home now, couldn't stay for Sunday. :-(

Dennis, I have a few pics on my phone from Fridays leg, it was the most scenic in the Metro Parks area. I plan on going back with our touring this time and the wife & neighbors and have our own little "Leaf Peeping Tour" come October. It'll be gorgeous I'm sure. I'll try to throw them in tomorrow, no time to do it tonight.

Kudos to Kristen and her family and everyone else for their great Jamboree.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

Did they announce the location of next years Jamboree?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James E Bowery on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 08:56 am:

Next years Ohio Model T Jamboree will be in Logan Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 05:05 pm:

just back from the Model T jamboree in Westlake, ohio. We did the 108 mile tour which was nicely setup by the T-wrex club there. Now I know why these Jamboree tours are soooo much "fun"---my first problem was that I lost my ignition key on the trip over. Wired in a 12 volt jump starter direct to the coil box so that worked OK. Then developed a small rad leak at the overflow tube which after 40 miles caused me to overheat and boil---fixed that with some stopleak which a small repair shop had on hand---a lucky break! Then on the way home I blew a tire on my trailer on the freeway.Glad I have two axles. Removed the one tire and drove to a Firestone Tire shop only 5 miles away--they were open and had a replacement installed, immediately.My fiancÚ/navigator wondered why this was "fun"--told her the challanges driving 90 year old cars just keeps us humble! Would YOU agree? Paul

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration