MTFCA at OCF and Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: MTFCA at OCF and Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 07:05 pm:

There are several of us from Richmond, In coming to the Old Car Festival. If there is any Model T Museum merchandise you need and want to avoid shipping call me at 765 969 6338 and I will bring it with me. Also the MTFCA will have a spot as always at Hershey that will have a limited amount of clothing and other material that the museum handles for sale. Any special requests call me and we will make it happen. Jerry Kramer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 07:44 pm:

Jerry,
Do you have any Model T braces or suspenders as you call them? I and 20 other Aussies will be at the OCF leaving in about half an hour.
Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 07:52 pm:

Unless things have changed there was always no buying or selling at the OCF?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Okay now don't be a "Bud hole".

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, September 04, 2015 - 09:04 am:

I hope you aint' pickin' on Bud. That's my job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, September 04, 2015 - 09:48 am:

My intent was not to try and deep 6 what seem's to be a good idea,i only wanted to try and help to avoid a possiable problem?? If i have spoke out of line i'm sorry!! Ed i look forward to you picking on me!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, September 04, 2015 - 10:30 am:

Im thinklng if you give Bud first dibs he will be ok with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, September 04, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

Oops, I forgot.. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration