OT: Price of 27 Buick

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT: Price of 27 Buick
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, September 04, 2015 - 10:22 pm:

My wife's hair dresser's father passed away and left the estate a 1927 Buick. Does anyone on this forum have any idea what the going price (range) is for a vehicle like that. It's a blue 4 door, and in good shape. She said it's a pretty car and he drove it around the block a few times a year. She wants to sell it .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Friday, September 04, 2015 - 11:57 pm:

A couple of weeks ago at a car show I had the opportunity to watch a 1928 Buick Master 4 door sedan drive in. I believe it was a model 47? The car was VERY original, except for a repaint. The interior was original with the original fluer-de-ley pattern on the upholstery (I hope I got that right.) The running board rubber and trim had been replaced and the left rear fender had been damaged in the past and poorly straightened. The insert in the top had been replaced by someone that knew how to co it correctly :-) The drivetrain was original and not rebuilt and the the brightwork was a mix of re-plated and excellent original.
The owner stated that she had paid 14000 for it two years ago.
This car is located in Calif.
I hope this helps.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 12:24 am:

Thanks Bill!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration