What year would this Ford wrench be from?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What year would this Ford wrench be from?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 06:49 am:

The Ford script is large and it is blank on the other side...................Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 06:58 am:

Picture I am not able to get the site to work, it will let me do the text but will not open up when the Upload Attachment button is used...It might be my XP, if someone would like to add the picture to this thread , email me and I will forward..... rskingley@peoplepc.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 08:38 am:

Here's Bob's wrench photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 10:11 am:

09-13 Band Wrench.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration