Early 26 Green Stripe Upholstery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Early 26 Green Stripe Upholstery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gregory Jones on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

Some years back Bill Hirsch sold the early 26 upholstery. It was kind of a dark olive with green stripe. The vendors today carry the gray with green stripe. I called Bill some time back to see who he sold the remaining role of this upholstery to since I need some for my coupe as this was the original type used. Anyone have a clue where I might source a few yards of this material? I wish to heck I had bought it back then but it seems like kids, food, house payment, and all that other silliness got in the way. Any leads are greatly appreciated. Thanks much-Greg Jones

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gregory Jones on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

By the way Bill did not remember who bought the role of remaining upholstery that he had made up in Ireland! I have checked with the usual upholstery shops, no leads.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration