OT. Emails pertaining to the Forum sent to my Junk folder.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT. Emails pertaining to the Forum sent to my Junk folder.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 11:15 pm:

monkeyscratch Has anyone else had this to happen? Maybe it is just (peculiarly) my Internet Provider sorting out incoming emails?

On August 31st I clicked on a members name and sent him an email via the Forms method of relaying messages to another member.
The next day, looking for a reply, I checked my Junk mail folder and there was the Form’s reply notice that they had notified the member.

On Sept. 5th I get an email from the member… but guess what… it was also in the Junk folder.
I will ask again, has anyone else experienced this?
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay's a suburb!) on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 11:26 pm:

-Gene-
I've not noticed any problem for myself with the PM's. If you ask for a copy to be sent to your private email and it ends up in your 'junk / spam' folder, you may want to check your email 'settings' so you're not routing them there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 12:29 am:

After you open and read the email in your junk file, there should be a drop down to allow emails from this sender (mtfca) to go to your regular folder.
While the page is open there might be a box in the heading marked not spam, just click that one.

(Message edited by redmodelt on September 06, 2015)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration