Old Photo - Brass Era - Wheelbarrowing A Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Brass Era - Wheelbarrowing A Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 10:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

At least the guys on the rear sides know where to lift a touring car!
Replacing broken top bows is not an easy job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 02:05 pm:

Great picture. The luggage rack is neat.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

Neat photo. Assuming it is Iron Mountain, Michigan, which it probably is, it is not 1915. The license plates are prestate issues, making them 1909 or earlier. The T's look like they have triple tier E&J sidelights, which would tend to support this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 09:50 pm:

I agree that this is a pre-1915 image. The towing car appears to have a no-rivit rear end, making it an '09. I think that is either a Model R or S runabout coming out of the side door of the building.

Respectfully Submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 10:10 pm:

Wheelbarrow man found a place to set his hat while he works.
The two rear fender supports are visible on the sick car, '09 or '10?

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

As a carpenter by trade and a T owner, i get double the satisfaction in some of these great pics that Jay gives us on a regular basis. I marvel at the cars and then my eye turns to all the intricacies and details of the buildings, even in what looks like a garage in the middle of nowhere. It looks like they have some roll up protection for their windows that i never noticed before.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration