On way home from Ohio jamboree and need 30-3-1/2 tube

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: On way home from Ohio jamboree and need 30-3-1/2 tube
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 01:02 pm:

Coming through Cadiz oh to wheeling av then hwy 7 to charleston. Anyone along that route with a tube

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 01:28 pm:

276 733 2628

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 06:16 pm:

made it home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 06:18 pm:

Glad to hear it, did someone come through with a tube, or were you able to get home on your spare without having another flat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 06:52 pm:

No tube but luckly I didn't need it,I had a flat near Dover Oh and it ruined tube,came on home with no spare,586 mi one way, 50mi from home brush in T W timer wore out, had ordered extra brush but it was wrong,I had a anderson with me also ,put it on and came on home ,great tour and trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 07:13 pm:

You sure got me beat Randall. I only drove 182 miles. Got home safe too. Glad you did as well.

My Fordor is in your upper right photo, (as viewed on my screen anyway), the farthest away, on the left end. Or in other words, the only Fordor not backed into its parking spot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 07:43 pm:

Thanks Jerry,you got a nice fordor,Ilooked it over in parking lot! If you are ever near Kidron Oh,ckeck out Lehmans hardware they cater a lot to the Amish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 12:34 am:

Great road trip there, Randall :-)
How many miles did you get from the TW brush until it wore out?
The wrong spare - was it for another type of brush timer or are there more than one style of TW brushes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 08:18 am:

I got one year of service and around 3000-4000 mi,I had ordered a new brush but didn't check it when it came,mine was square and the one they sent was round maby there is two different styles for T W going to call vender
thanks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration