Get Your Wallets Warmed Up.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Get Your Wallets Warmed Up.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Touring-Spectacular-Restoration-LAU-COLLECT ION-/161817820791?forcerrptr=true&hash=item25ad17fe77&item=161817820791

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 09:31 pm:

Too shiny, too red.

I am going to pass, thanks. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

My wallet can't get tat hot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

The description states, "no warranty", so no bid from me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

Beautiful car, wrong color.

Respectfully Submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 09:51 am:

The add says the restoration was over a 20 year period. It makes you wonder why after all of the research it was painted an incorrect color. But that's another story. I have black era cars and not a Brass person but after looking at the pic it does seem to be too red?

A beautiful car to be sure for the perfectionist crowd.
But for a country boy like me it's over done. MHO

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration