Jerry Sweet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Jerry Sweet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rion Schulze on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 09:55 pm:

It may or may not have been posted here, but Jerry Sweet of Ely, Ia passed away a week ago. You may know him from Hershey or other meets. As a little kid, my grandpa would take me to Jerrys. Often when I would stop, he would be finishing a brass era body body that would be going across the country. He was only 15 minutes from my house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 11:28 pm:

I am so very sorry to hear of Jerry's passing. I met him at Chickasha a few years ago. He was a true artist when it came to rebuilding a model T body. I saw a few examples of his work and it was impressive.
We are losing so many of the really great ones. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 09:34 am:

I bought my first Model T Roadster from Jerry at Hershey many years ago. I still have it.
Sorry to learn of his passing. May God bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Syverson on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 09:46 am:

Sad news. I too knew Jerry for many years, if only from conversations on the phone. He was a great guy and I'm sorry I never was able to meet him personally.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration