1923 Touring - Seat wood

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1923 Touring - Seat wood
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carlo Saggese on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 11:00 pm:

I am restoring a 1923 Touring , I replaced the rear panel of the front seat and the entire rear seat support - does anyone have pictures of the wood that upholstery attaches to both the sides and back for both seats ? ( bottom tack strips) Should I install the top tack strips before or after painting the T ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:27 am:

Ignore the plywood board. It doesn't belong

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carlo Saggese on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

Awesome ! Thank you !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 09:01 am:

I have two of those dimpled metal splice plates with the bolts and nuts if anyone needs them - will send them out for just the cost of shipping (about $6.00). :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 04:40 pm:

Update - the two splice plates with bolts & nuts have been spoken for.

Thomas, I sent you an email, the shipping cost was less than I expected, so you can write the check for $3.14 instead of $6.00.

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 04:52 pm:

I would like to see quality photos like these of an earlier touring, eg: a 1922 and earlier.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration