Does anyone know the whereabouts of my Buck T Special?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Does anyone know the whereabouts of my Buck T Special?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 11:05 pm:

I would like to have it back. Call me. 785-235-6941 or thom.ty@outlook.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 07:32 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

one more time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 11:24 pm:

I can't help you with the whereabouts but it's a good looking car. Hard to tell for sure but is that a cowl tank out of an airplane mounted behind the seat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 07:20 am:

I think it came out of a lawn tractor. I have one that looks just like it that I snagged from a salvage yard a few years ago. I haven't checked mine but it looks like a 5-7 gallon tank. I was planning a project for it but that never materialized. Mine has a removable bracket that looks like the tank mounts to a vertical wall. And the outlet is pretty small too. That's why I thought it was to a small tractor.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration