Couldn't let the summer end...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Couldn't let the summer end...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:35 am:

... without visiting with our favorite summertime supermodel, Christina!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 01:24 am:

Bob, she should be careful pulling on your crank with her right hand!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 09:31 am:

Posted that 1st pic on the Model T, FB page and it was taken down. Too vulgar. That group has it's panties too bunched

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Syverson on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 09:54 am:

That"s a Syverson body. On the speedster I mean. He he.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 10:35 am:

It's interesting how she never ages from year to year. Even her suit stays the same! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 10:54 am:

Both of them....ageless. Magnificent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

They say a black suit makes the man--err, hmm. uh. . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

One of my favorite body styles. I like them with the top down. At my age they are a little hard to start. !0)

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 01:10 am:

The car is currently in France and Christina is happily in NJ still having her picture taken. I took all the photos you see here.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration