Harold Lloyd - a real Model T guy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Harold Lloyd - a real Model T guy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 07:42 am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1-kR7o34cA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 07:46 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 02:01 pm:

That's funny stuff. I also like "big business" with Laurel&Hardy. You can see it on YouTube with a great pipe organ accompaniment. See their model T get hacked to pieces while the boys destroy a house. I heard a story about the Roach studios making the movie wrecked the wrong house and some folks came home from vacation and freaked out. Maybe just a myth. The house still exists and looks much the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 04:50 pm:

The Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

Erik,
Not a myth, really happened! The stuff (other) movies are made of!
Since I'm on dial up, I can't watch the U-tube, but judging from William's comment it must be the one where he tries to build a kit house. When the wall falls down and he's standing in the window, that was done with one take, and no stunt folks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 08:00 pm:

The one in the video is "Get Out, and Get Under". That's what the still from above is from

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 03:29 am:

Ah, that's another good one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

"Big Business" ........ LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkQuABG4FT8

Poor Model T....... :-(

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration