Hershey spaces: Where are you and what have you got?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hershey spaces: Where are you and what have you got?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 11:09 am:

My brother and I will be southeast of the stadium in RSA 88-90. Reproduction brass era and many black era parts, specializing in early T coils 1909-13 as well as pre-T Ford and horseless carriage units, Pittsfield, Splitdorf, Heinze, Connecticut, etc. PM me for an emailed 10 page catalog.

My brother will have his new wood parts, top bows, tack strips, floorboards, etc., as well as a bunch of black era original T and some A parts.

Red Field South is kinda off in the corner but there are a lot of T vendors there in addition to us. Stop by for a cold drink and lotsa T talk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

Give LIGHT POLE location to make it easy to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 07:57 pm:

I don't know the light pole number but we are in the southeast corner of the meet. Walk east along the south edge of the stadium and you'll run right into us. We'll even help you up again after you do that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black SC/FL on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 09:18 pm:

Nicholas,
The best money you can spend at Hershey is to buy a program first thing! Vendors are sorted by what they sell and by name. Also has maps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 10:27 pm:

We sell NOS ignition parts (distributor caps, rotors and point sets etc) for all makes and models of autos from 1910 to 1960's. We are located at space C4N 31 about 30 spaces north of the west edge of the central bathroom facilities in the Chocolate Field. Will have a few chairs to stop and rest and dump a load if you want some relief from carrying all the weight for awhile. Sorry, no beer or donuts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 06:01 am:

The Coil Doctor, TW Timers and Dave's Machine and Restoration will be at GBH4-5 again this year. We will have coils, timers, transmission drums and the usual assortment of stuff.
We will have our Kitchen Sink Engine running again this year. See you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 07:29 am:

This will be my 55th year at the Hershey show and the best way to navigate the grounds is by the light pole numbers and yes the numbers are in program.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 08:46 am:

The new ECCT Coil Tester and Zero Maintenance E-Timer Electronic Timer. Chocolate Field South Space CQ-25 (CQ, CQ, CQ, CQ, CQQQQQ-25 - Sorry, Ham Radio joke for the Hams among us)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 08:55 am:

This is for the rest of us who have no idea of the lay out of Hershey. Maps. http://www.hersheyaaca.org/fm_information.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 10:29 am:

The numbers in the shaded circles are light poles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 03:48 pm:

Nearest lamp posts:
RV Anderson-B3; Tom VanMeeteren-37; Brent Mize-104; Mike Kossor-68
Respectfully, jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 08:16 pm:

Cloth covered ignition wire 7mm, 9mm 12mm , 14ga, 12ga 10ga cotton covered primary wire , cotton covered battery cable by the ft 2ga, 1ga, 1/0ga 2/0ga + battery terminals & lugs asphalt loom.
Spaces Chocolate field CN64-66 where Coker Tire is located Right behind Lebaron/bonney interiors

WILL ALSO BE AT CARLISLE IH65-69

RJ&L AUTOMOTIVE FASTENERS & WINTAGE WIRING SUPPLIES
WWW.RJLAUTOFASTENERS.COM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 08:45 pm:

I'll be near Lang's tent, with a red Chebby for sale (wife's) and a red Ford to drive around with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

I will be at C4i 29-31 with some T and A engines and rebuilt feild coils plus some extra odds and ends, light pole 41 just behind the Big Flat Rivet guy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Missett Wyoming, PA (NE) on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 12:11 am:

C4F-19-22 by light pole 45
Odds and ends, Running board tool box, Red Spot ditch light, all wood steering wheel, wrenches etc ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Friday, September 18, 2015 - 07:35 pm:

I'll be in the usual spot GCC 5-6, just across from the Crab Cake vendor in front of Giant center (near the AACA Merchandise booth there). Bring me some OLD SPARK PLUGS for my collection! Sue likes MG stuff too!

Always a few brass age goodies to contemplate at my spot, and lots of stories free of charge. If the booth is closed, we're out trying to get ahead of everyone finding the goodies. If we're there we're just resting and might sell a few things in the process. As soon as I get a few bucks folded up in the pooch we're off to get rid of it! Who needs money? You gotta be lucky to have Stuff!

See you there - every year since 1970 (except a couple of times when the Navy thought they had more important things for me to do).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 05:43 am:

OBD 3-4 some T items A parts Oil Bottles
Oil cans Old balloon tire Bicycles
Wick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Iaccino on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 06:39 am:

Selling my 35 year collection of T stuff. Mostly small parts. MANY. What do you need. CM18

Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

Once again a Hershey vendor with my Leather License Plates. We're located in the RED FIELD RWG 30-31, unfortunately I don't recall the lamp post number and my pdf reader has apparently just failed. However, we're four aisles directly south of the HCCA HQ Test.

Also, on THURSDAY 10am we serve free soft drinks and cookies. This is a gathering of friends and fellow fans of early autos. Stop by and say hello.
Besides the leather license plates I drive to and from Hershey with my diesel rig and trailer. While I'm again full of cars, but have room for smaller items to haul between the PacNW and Hershey. Contact at gsteve@hammatt.com or cell: 360-661-6060. Thanks.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon, WA USA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 01:54 pm:

Leather License Plates is near Lamp Post 21.
See you there....Thurs 10am for cookies & soda!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 02:16 pm:

anyone going with speedometer parts I have a standard speedometer in my 23 touring and a 35 tooth gear on wooden wheel but am missing everything else

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 05:02 pm:

good thread, just want to keep it at the top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 06:35 pm:

Rob! Are you selling Holly's 65 Vette???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 07:53 am:

anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 08:36 am:

Looking for a '13 windshield frame. Glass not necessary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 08:48 am:

I will be at light pole B4 red field spaces RSC 16 17 18 high compression aluminum 8 to 1 model T and A heads, high volume outside oil line kits, a crank t pan spacers and misc t and a parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ED Henline on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 09:08 am:

I will be at CT 57-60 Chocolate field try to sell Misc. T parts new , Old and some Nos. ED

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 09:20 am:

Stan,
Yes, her 67 big block Corvette. She now has a 98 Vette, more to her liking (air, etc). Besides, we only need one 400 plus cubic inch sports car in the family....... You'd look pretty good sporting around Montana in a red convertible 67 Vette.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 09:53 am:

Be at CR 33-36. See my ad on the 4 sale page. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 09:56 am:

I will be in the Chocolate Field in spaces CK 19-22, near light pole 63, I will have the 1920 Fruit Wagon for sale here as well as some small, select Model-T parts. Too old to carry he heavy metal now. But, please stop by for a visit and share Model-T talk. You might also catch me playing my accordion!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 10:07 am:

Looking for a nice 1914 to 1925 frame (straight and not pitted up) for a speedster project.

Will be up on Thursday and Friday.

Thanks,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 05:30 pm:

RCB 44 and 45

We will have:
23-25 Touring body parts
TT Truck Rear fenders
TT Truck wooden Cab Doors
NOS Short running boards
Square Cab door Latches and inside door handles
Various other TT and T parts

50's Mercury parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 07:59 pm:

I'm looking to trade a nice California license plate (1927) for and equal quality North Carolina plate (1927) with a A or B letter. I'll be in spaces on chocolate field between polls 26 and 27.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 06:17 am:

BTT... List your Hershey vendor location.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 08:21 am:

C4Q 34-39 MTFCA Stop by and meet your President, Dan Conder, and first lady, Pam. Join or renew your membership, buy manuals, clothing or just sit and talk. We will have shelter from the sun, rain or snow. Also a place to sit and have a cookie or two. Stop by and let us know how the club is doing meeting your needs and expectations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 07:35 pm:

Larry Bohlen, I PM'd you about a very nice '14 windshield, complete. Hope you got it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 10:03 pm:

Tim,

I did thank you.
Looking for a car frame not a windshield.
Do appreciate the thought.

Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 05:48 pm:

Phil Eyre gda 28-30 Model T parts 13 older rebuilt short block 13 windshield hinges and supports 17 fan shroud 11-12 fenders 12 slab side doors 15 hood former New al low head brass carbs star radiator Ames radiator shell and hood. Other odds and ins. Call your needs. No sales prior to swap meet.
269-986-9248 and 269-964-9248.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:36 pm:

I'm at GAG and GAF 27-28 in the Green field with some NOS and rebuilt T stuff. Several rebuilt regular NHs and at least 6 rebuilt and tested Straight throughs. Also ,a collection of vintage brass and aluminum accessory carbs. Two Heinz coil boxes, some early coils, rat nosed oil pans, brass topped coils, timers, switches, wood steering wheels, script tire pumps.etc. Stop in and we'll talk Ts. Cheers : Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 09:44 am:

As it turns out my brother will not be able to make Hershey this year, so I will be solo at RSA 88-90. If you were looking to pick up any of his wood products (open car top bows--all years; floor boards--all years and body styles; tack strips, arm rests, etc.) let me know and I will bring them for you.

PM me for his price list. rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 10:19 am:

Will only be at Hershey, Friday, October 9th, walking around. Friend asking me to pickup a real nice looking original round tube '17-23 low radiator, to complete his 2 year effort to get his 23 touring back running after a 45 year nap. Who has the above? Will pm cell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 09:20 am:

I am at GBL 20-21. I will have a wide array of model T parts from years of collecting. I will also be offering a T ride in my 1917 if you are on green and need to get back to red or haul some parts to your car etc. just stop by and ask, or if you see me out and about with my husky dog "ruxstell" riding on the top boot, stop me and I will haul your parts and you to a location on the grounds. if you by a bunch of stuff from me I will also haul you and your parts. see you there. look for "lizzy" the model T from toy story and the American flag flying high from my 40 ft toy hauler on giant ave by light pole 95.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 10:18 am:

This will be the first year I'll be attending, I look forward to meeting all of you, rain or shine! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff V on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 03:11 pm:

I'll be at my usual spot over at OAI-21. Lots of T parts including some Kingston L-2's and a nice looking brass L, a frame with running gear on wheels, brand new cam shafts, a very nice seat and gas tank set from a teens Seagrave fire engine (would be great for a speedster), low head, a couple of engines, complete transmissions, lots more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:37 am:

My father and I will be behind the stadium at spaces RSE 29-31. We'll have some T stuff, some early stuff, and some miscellaneous. We'll have a complete Jumbo Planator with shortened driveshaft-a significantly less expensive alternative to a Ruckstell. See you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Scherzer -- Saginaw, MI on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 10:07 am:

Wow! Day late and a dollar short. Wanted to post my space # earlier but have been working to get things loaded up and to put the finishing touches on some last minute to do jobs. Yes, Brent I have the three items you wanted.

In any case, I will be at my same spot as before at RCJ 50&51. Have a little of everything I make for T's and other related early fire truck items. Bob

Fall Hershey

Fall HersheyFall Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

In addition to my note above license plate trade, I'm bringing a fully restored 1924 T touring. We just used it on our last local tour and it ran flawlessly. I am in spaces C3I 18-29. They are between light polls 26 and 27 in choc field. I'm asking $16,500 or reasonable offer. This is not a panic sale but a make room sale. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 08:33 pm:

I just dragged more T stuff out of my parts room.
I will also have:
26-27 Front Fenders
Rear Touring Fenders
Good used splash aprons and running boards
A pair of NOS 26-27 running boards
NOS right splash apron
Various other NOS running boards and splash aprons.

Will try to get more out tomorrow as we will be there Tuesday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

CG 74-76

Selling sheetmetal leftover from my '23 Touring resto.

Original low hood in primer, rear center panel, repro floorboard risers, toe kick panel, rear door rocker panels. All priced to sell!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration