TT with Al Capone connection

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: TT with Al Capone connection
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1920-Ford-Model-T-Delivery-Truck-/191683508702?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

Maybe Geraldo got it out of Al's vault before the cameras rolled! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:54 pm:

Kind of like admitting hitler was your uncle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 01:05 pm:

The description also includes the words "Dumb and Dumber" which is what you would be if you believed the CLOTH bag in the listing was the same PAPER bag held by Jeff Daniels (notice the difference in handles) and the whiskey barrels had any real connection to Al Capone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 01:10 pm:

My Uncle Len was hitchhiking outside of Cicero when Mr. Capone had his driver stop.

Mr. Capone told my Uncle not to hitch rides.

My Uncle ran all the way home.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

Are the whisky barrels full? That could make all the difference :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration