OK Jay in Northern California, What's This Accessory All About ?? :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OK Jay in Northern California, What's This Accessory All About ?? :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 02:23 pm:

I was told this was for a Model T Touring. I can not figure out how it attaches. Anybody have a guess?

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 02:43 pm:

Looks like some kind of an awning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 02:49 pm:

My guess it is a stretcher or folding bed. It could be used to transport an injured person to the hospital..(emergency ambulance) or used for a bed...(auto camp). If it is like the other auto campers it attaches over the seats front to back or side to side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 03:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

Amazing find Bob!!! Good job on the research Ed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 12:20 am:

Google Fischer auto bed and find a nice article in the Portland Origonian about Mr Fischer and his bed invention.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 12:47 am:

Nice score Bob! I would say it fits on the seat backs in a touring car. Post a photo when you figure out how to set it up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 08:13 am:

Thanks all.

We spent almost am hour trying to figure it out... No luck so far. If I do figure it out I will post some pictures.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 08:22 am:

What I want to see is somebody trying to climb up into the thing! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 08:54 am:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration