I made the local paper today!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: I made the local paper today!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 12:30 pm:

http://www.spokesman.com/picture-stories/model-t-club-tour/

Out drivin' and cookin'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

Looks like a wonderful event. Thanks for sharing the adventure. Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 12:51 pm:

Tom, thats awesome. Makes me wish Spokane was soooo much closer. The music provided looks like a great touch too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

A great bunch of photos and looks like a wonderful time was had by all!
Thank you for sharing.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 10:56 pm:

Great story, Tom !

Are you Spokane folks going to meet us up in B.C. next week ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 11:08 pm:

Nice article Tom, Keep those vintage tunes a cranking!

Dang, now I'm hungry :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 12:10 am:

Steve, we will have a contingent there, although I personally won't because I didn't get my paperwork in order.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 12:14 am:

Mike is hungry and Iam begging for the rain. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 11:32 pm:

Just a bit of nostalgia, I remember doing t tours way back when in the Spokane area and the music was provided by Claire and Grant Lundeen the original owners of Antique Auto Ranch. Claire was some kinda fiddler.

just sayin,

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration