OT - at THF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - at THF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 01:13 pm:

Today, instead of cleaning/adjusting the car, I'm spending the day at Benson Library at The Henry Ford. Just stopped in at the cafe for lunch, and they have official "Old Liz" ale. How could I resist?

Life is good....

:-)

I highly recommend Old Car Festival be placed on any "old car guy's" bucket list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 01:16 pm:

Wow, that stuff must be strong, it put your head on the table with just one bottle! :-O

Here is the photo rotated upright:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 01:19 pm:

Strange (pun intended :-) ), on my iPhone my pic is upright and your's is sideways. Maybe it's the time change? More Dearborn reports to follow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 01:41 pm:

Is that old Liz in the background? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

Liz may have a few days on her but looks like she has plenty of good days left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

And they call those "smart phones"!
Have a fantastic week Rob and all!
Do drive carefully, and thoroughly enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 03:59 pm:

That looks like the stuff that came out of the radiator of my T after being stored for 42 years!

It was antifreeze so the block and head were not cracked!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 04:27 pm:

Rob,Easy on the Old Liz you know she has quite a kick!! Rained off the lawn mower!! Wet now dry later work's for me!!Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 06:48 pm:

I'll see you at lunch on Wednesday !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 08:37 pm:

Rob

When your head is on the table, upright on your phone looks horizontal to us.

Did you say that lady in the background has a cell phone in her back pocket? She is not a bartender is she? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Dave,
I think we need Jerry H. to get to the bottom of this.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 03:22 am:

I think we should all meet there on Saturday at 4pm, and we can all get to the bottom of that!!

Who's in? We can call it a Forum Meet Up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 08:06 am:

Chuck, being from Temperance, I'm not sure I trust your motive? :-)

Many of us will meet at the pub in the village Saturday afternoon. Let's go ahead and plan a 4 o'clock meet at the pub (don't recall the name) at 4. They also have a good restaurant there and putting in a reservation at 4 may get a table by 5 or so. Of course, we will get lit later (gaslight tour at dark).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 09:44 am:

[Pub],Would that be the Eagle Tavern?? Any idea of what time and day the Letter Ford's have their pass in reviue?? Bud still in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

Bud, yes, Eagle Tavern. Not sure about pass in revue times.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 12:31 am:

Ah, love that! Two model Ks. Where is the third one?
Do drive carefully, party hearty but no drinking and driving!
And thoroughly enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 03:43 am:

4:00 at the Eagle Tavern it is!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration