Completely OT - But T Mentality

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Completely OT - But T Mentality
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 06:39 pm:

A couple of months ago the roller assembly on one side of the upper rack in our dishwasher crumbled. The dishwasher is old, but still works fine, so I went online and found the needed repair part. It was only $4 or $5, and I thought, "If this one was shot the one on the other side can't be far behind." So, I ordered 2.

This morning I installed the second one. Sometimes things just work out. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 07:30 pm:

T mentality? I thought you were gonna say you saved the $5 and only bought one.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

LOL. I thought that you were going to say that a model T made you a mental case.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

I thought you were going to say that you repaired the dishwasher with a Model T part and it started to misfire every other cycle and drip oil on the floor..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

I thought that he was going to say the roller was $5 and shipping was $25

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration