1912 Ford torpedo -Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1912 Ford torpedo -Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 07:07 am:

In the photo world this is known a s a "Big hat lady" Photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 08:47 am:

Suppose they drive around with the dog on the running board? Mine would love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 04:31 pm:

A few years ago, in Northern Califunny, I saw a "hippie camper" pickup driving down the highway one night with three dogs just standing on the roof of the pickup. There was an open spot at the front of the home-made camper that the dogs could get in and out through. They quite apparently did this all the time. I don't know if the driver knew it or not.

I love the '12 torpedo! Great picture.
Thank you Herb.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration