St. Louis gasoline nozzle question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: St. Louis gasoline nozzle question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 03:37 pm:

While I'm asking question today, has anyone got any information on a St. Louis gasoline nozzle like this one?:

It is an odd one that has part of the handle missing and I would like to repair it, but need some photos or a description of it.
I did a search and could not come up with anything like this one.
The lever on top of the valve only goes up to open it, so there is a piece broken off of it which was squeezed to bring the lever up to the handle.

Thanks

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 03:45 pm:

Looks like the kind of nozzle used on fuel service trucks.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration