The Palace Garage-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: The Palace Garage-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 10:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 11:02 pm:

That fender walker is 9-foot-twelve !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 12:12 am:

Hey. Get off that fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 07:11 am:

I can see why Henry started rounding the fenders on later cars. Some of these guys are worse than pigeons on a ledge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 08:05 am:

Dave, Henry didn't want to stop it - he endorsed it in "Ford Times" to show off the Vanadium steel fender irons :-)

times pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 01:52 pm:

Perhaps then the driver (on the left) is reaching for his wallet because he now realizes he's gonna have to pay his repair bill. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester W. Lowery TN on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 02:06 pm:

Perhaps he is reaching for his gun after the picture.... good advertisement for Henry...... I don't think mine would stand up to that large of a man... I discourage even my small grandkids from climbing on the fenders... notice I said "discourage"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration