OT- OCF Forum Meet-Up Saturday 4pm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT- OCF Forum Meet-Up Saturday 4pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 03:52 am:

For those who would like to meet up and put faces with Forum Posters, I invite all Forum members and friends to meet at the Eagle Tavern at Greenfield Village at 4:00pm Saturday!

(Photo stolen from Rob H)

Note: this craft beer is sold ONLY at Greenfield Village.

Hope to see some of you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 10:11 am:

Hi Chuck - I'll try to be there but I think I might still be in the Pass and Review then, but not sure.

I don't drink beer, but do you suppose they have Sasparilla? :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 11:04 am:

To be clear; Where in the Eagle? There is a stand-up bar area and there's a waiting area for tables. I assume the bar area?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 11:12 am:

To be clear; Where in the Eagle? There is a stand-up bar area and there's a waiting area for tables. I assume the bar area?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 11:26 am:

Yes I would like to know if i should wear my formal wear bibb's!! Bud still in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

Tom,
How about the bar area? Anyone can feel free to enjoy a sit down meal if they wish though. Up to you guys?

Bud,
You can wear anything you want so long as its oil stained!
(It's true, Henry said it, it's on the internet! It has to be true)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 02:01 pm:

Bud, We expect that you'll wear your best formal bibbs, and that they'll be clean....except for the oil and grease! :-)

See you soon,

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 03:59 pm:

Keith and Bud, I'll try to join as well, unless all of us '14T owners are together in pass and review. Keith, save me one of those, they are great! See you in the motor home lot after 6 tomorrow. Jerry Kramer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

I look forward to it Jerry!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

Jerry, Will do! I hope we get our usual spot in the big lot again.

Now, back to polishing brass.....

Best wishes to you and Kim.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 05:18 pm:

Yup,Just to prove the nut dosen't fall far from the tree that's where i hope to be!! It's a good thing grandmaw helps our T has not been cleaned/polished since Oct!! Tired Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 07:14 am:

See you at 4:00pm today!

Leaving the house in a little bit, sort of feel like a kid going to Disney Land this morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 07:35 am:

Chuck, Dress warm this morning! 52 outside at 7:30 this morning!! Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 11:53 am:

Has anyone at the OCF seen or talked to Bud? I am pretty sure I saw him in the parking lot Friday evening. Haven't been able to locate him again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 05:36 pm:

Ed,
I saw Bud Saturday and Sunday morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 12:05 am:

I saw him also, both Saturday and Sunday and he's looking good.......Well, just like Bud always looks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 07:59 am:

Home and we had to light the corn burner last night.Wife and grandson were cold so we left early sat afternoon but came back for the gaslite parade.Left early sunday afternoon,Sorry we missed so many!This year i met some new and very nice people and Lizzie performed very well.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 08:05 am:

Ken, Jerry & Kim, Joe, Bill, Rob, and I know there was some others, it was great to meet you all. Sorry I missed out on a ride on the K. Busy with spectators and driving folks around. Great first time at this show. Will be back next year. 'Bout froze by Sat. evening, but it was worth it. Gaslight parade was a blast. One couple I took for a ride Sunday afternoon I think is now starting to look for a model T of their own!! That's great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 09:09 am:

Torch light parade was fun, all my lights stayed lit!! Good to put faces to names at the Eagle Tavern, although I'm a little short on remembering names I don't usually forget faces. Great info from Rob on the New London tour, plan on joining him next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 09:02 am:

Did anyone see the pie wagon this year?? I watched for it where it was last year but?? I think this years gaslite tour was our best as we never had any lamp go out and traffic was less?? We did miss our riders this year and we hope their all right?? . My grandson has been driving for years long before he was leagle but now he is and this year i let him drive the T in the Village! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 10:13 am:

We again really enjoyed the Gaslight parade. As has been discussed recently here on the Forum, we used our Prest - O - Lite tank for the headlights and it worked perfectly. We had a small audience watch as we lit the lights. We adjusted the flow to get a nice flame on the headlights about 5/8ths of an inch wide, and it stayed right there for over 2 hours of use. I love it!

Bob and Alice Wirth had their '09 T at the OCF and they do not light their lights, so they rode with us for the whole Gaslight parade. Lots of fun.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 12:14 pm:

Keith,It sure beats the spitting/sputtering/running in the dark,and the clean up!!!!!!!!!!! It sure is nice not to have stinking carbide make ing gas after you turn off the lamp's!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 09:25 pm:

The Casual Ts have a pot luck Saturday night in the same lot as the registration. Maybe we could mix the two??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

Marty, Sounds like a plan. Please remind us of it next year.....memory is the first thing to go, I think....

Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration