Total Recoil contact info?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Total Recoil contact info?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 09:56 am:

I've been looking around for the updated contact info for Total Recoil magneto ring repair. The website I came up with is:

http://totalrecoil.webs.com/

Is this Wally Szumowski's old website or the current one? If anyone has the new contact info handy my sick magneto coil ring would sure appreciate it. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 10:13 am:

I've got Wally's rebuilt on my shelf if needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 10:59 am:

You could ask on that website's Contact Us page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter B. Szumowski on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 12:31 pm:

Kevin, Mark Fleischhacker has taken Total Recoil over. His e-mail address is mark.totalrecoil@comcast.net Phone number is 612 710 6824. He will be at Hershey, his spaces are RSE 7 and 8. If you have any further questions or experience a problem you can contact me at modeltnews@aol.com

Wally Szumowski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

Thanks for updated info. Steve, I did email the contact info on the website but never got an answer. Thanks Wally, I'll see if I can get a hold of Mark sometime.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration