Need info to a local babbitt pourer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Need info to a local babbitt pourer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 09:04 pm:

Topeka, Ks, is anyone aware of a Babbitt pourer in this area/Midwest? What is the going rate for pouring mains? Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

I not sure but try model a medic I think he has a Facebook page but unsure I got his number here somewhere I try track it down as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 09:28 am:

Harkin Machine . Watertown SD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 01:27 pm:

Waynes automotive
Everton, Mo
Top of the hill on HW 160.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration