Old Photo - Extricating A Model T From A Mud Hole

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Extricating A Model T From A Mud Hole
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 11:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 12:53 pm:

For some reason I really like that one Jay. I don't know if I posted this here before or not. It is a great depiction of mud and motoring.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 02:43 pm:

Richard,

Grant Wood lives!
Excellent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 02:58 pm:

LOVE IT RICHARD!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 04:50 pm:

Thanks, I've seen that image in different places. There is a video version and the movement and action is a wonderful thing to see. Only if you have ever been stuck in the mud can you really appreciate it. Especially in a T. (Been there. Done That.)

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 09:59 pm:

OK, here it is.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/news-footage/484408398

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 10:38 pm:

That brought back some memories!!!
There was a ferry like that about 5 miles from the farm I grew up on until the early '60's. In the winter you crossed on the ice. Of course, I went to a one room school house until grade 8. I remember plenty of roads like those

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration